Customers and dealers’ contact information is stored in CRM.
Name, email-address, phone number and correspondence.
Only our employees and other persons within the organization who need personal information to perform their duties can access them. We do not transfer personal data in cases other than those expressly stated in these guidelines. Our point is not to disclose personal information to third parties unless the customer has consented to this or if it is necessary to fulfill our obligations under the contract or by law. In cases where we pass on personal information to third parties, personal information is processed safely.
- The customer has the right to request access to the personal information we process. This right includes the right to deregister.
- The customer is entitled to request that incorrect information will be corrected.
- The customer is entitled to request that personal information will be deleted.
- The customer has the right to report data processing and the right to request the limitation of Invisible connections processing of personal data.
- The customer has the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The customer is entitled to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate regarding the processing of personal data.
By accepting the use of personal data, under “Contact Us” on the main page, you accept the above items.